COVID 19 Updates
Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, our office is taking precautions to ensure the safety of our staff and patients.
Infection Control Measures to Reduce the Risk of Viral Spread
The safety of our patients and team is always our highest priority. That’s why we have implemented the following protocols and vow to stay current with new guidelines as they are developed.This is our commitment to you.
- All team members are screened everyday. Temperatures are measured and recorded everyday.
- All patients are pre-screened within 48 hours or their appointment, and again upon arrival.
- All patients and visitors to the office will have temperatures measured and recorded
- Any patient exhibiting COVID-like symptoms will be rescheduled
- All patients and visitors will be required to wear a face covering while in the office, unless receiving dental care in a treatment room
- Social distancing will be encouraged whenever possible
- Appointments will be staggered to prevent multiple people in the reception area at one time.
- Additional time will be allowed between appointments for thorough room disinfection between patients
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing areas are located throughout the office
- Clear sneeze guards have been placed around the reception desk
- Only electronic payment will be accepted (no cash or check) *In addition to Visa/MC, we also accept google pay and apple pay!
- All forms will be available electronically to view and sign
- Electronic prescriptions will soon be available to eliminate the need for paper prescriptions
- Video conferencing will be used whenever possible for follow up appointments to minimize the need for patients to visit us in person
- All patients will be asked to gargle with an antimicrobial and antiviral rinse prior to seating
- Minimize use of aerosol-creating equipment
- Ample supply of PPE for staff and advanced training on its usage and disposal
- Clinical staff has received advanced training on infection control protocols in accordance with current CDC. OSHA, and CPDH guidelines
- Clinical staff has been fitted for and trained to use N95 NIOSH-approved respirators